Death

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was traveling west of Ft Worth yesterday ... and I found this poor creature, not out in the boonies, but on the outskirts of a suburban neighborhood. It was a what-the-hell-I'll take this street kind of moment.

I felt compelled to capture it ... but I'm still not sure how I feel about this. After seeing it you might not either.

This doesn't contain gore, but it is somewhat gruesome and tragic. It's not for everyone. Kids get your parent's permission.

Death

The password is death.

MODS: I felt like I took the right steps to keep anyone from seeing anything they didn't want to. I won't be offended if you take this down.

Nicely done. Very well-photographed. I did a similar image a couple years ago with just a bluejay,and people were freaked out about it.

This is reality and not everyone wants to face it or see it. As Derrel said nicely done well documented of a true to life occurrence.BTW, it was very thoughtful you set up a password for it so no one can say they accidentally opened it.

nah, you linked it so its all good.
honestly, i think the picture would have been ok as long as you had a bit of warning like "gore NSFW" in the title.

It's pretty good. We'll done all in all. I enjoy the out of the ordinary. I won a contest with a shot of dog poop lol. Sometimes you have to get out of the box.

Most reactions

Back