"Death's Home..." (Some Where In The Boroughs)

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-2
f/8.0
ISO 200
1/250Sec.
Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

(Processed In LR & Pro Colour Efex Pro 4)

20181103-untitled-6-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Sorry attached in error.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Pro-2
f/8.0
ISO 200
1/250Sec.
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

View attachment 165349

Cheers,

Enezdez

Great image and really like the light on the shot, good PP too.

Spooky! The kind of shot I associate with cold breath on the neck, things that creak and groan, and the inevitable hand that grabs you on the shoulder.

Sorry attached in error.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@stapo49 No Problem Dude!

Nice lite ................

@Jeff15 Thanks!

X Pro-2
f/8.0
ISO 200
1/250Sec.
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

View attachment 165349

Cheers,

Enezdez

Great image and really like the light on the shot, good PP too.

@Fujidave Thank you very much!

Spooky! The kind of shot I associate with cold breath on the neck, things that creak and groan, and the inevitable hand that grabs you on the shoulder.

@smoke665 I am under the weather but I had to go out yesterday (it had to be done yesterday, because today we have the NYC Marathon & it will be impossible to go) & go food shopping for my mother...

So on the way to her place of residence, I stopped at the cemetery for this shot...It's actually a cript of someone wealthy, I would imagine...

Funny thing is I have shot this cript like four or five times - 2 or 3 with the X Pro 2 & 1 or 2 with the D850 - I finally got a shot I like.

Call me silly (or worst) I think the dead block or allow shots/views at cemeteries...

One time I went to visit relatives, I could not find them...next time I went I realized I had been right next to them all along, same with photographing at the cemeteries...

Happy Sunday Y'all!

Enezdez

Great light and mood.

Mike

@enezdez people are funny about death. Years ago in the little town my wife grew up in, a wealthy couple getting up in years, had an elaborate Greek inspired masueleum constructed in a local cemetary. Among other things it had carpet and music playing softly. After they passed, fast forward 25 years, the music has long since stopped, the carpet rotted away and the shiny white stone dirty and covered with weather stains. Guess they didn't account for death as an eternity.

@enezdez people are funny about death. Years ago in the little town my wife grew up in, a wealthy couple getting up in years, had an elaborate Greek inspired masueleum constructed in a local cemetary. Among other things it had carpet and music playing softly. After they passed, fast forward 25 years, the music has long since stopped, the carpet rotted away and the shiny white stone dirty and covered with weather stains. Guess they didn't account for death as an eternity.

@smoke665 I call that Patina! (but I see your point!)

Sounds like getting out of bed in the morning!

Great image; spot on with the processing!

Sounds like getting out of bed in the morning!

Great image; spot on with the processing!

Thank you very much @tirediron - means a lot coming from you & especially the processing part...

Most reactions

Back