K katemonsterxo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Dec 12, 2009 #1 The remains of a mill from the 1860s to the 1920s in Eastampton, New Jersey.
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2009 #2 Very interesting. I especially like the sky - Mortal Combat Like GREAT JOB
K katemonsterxo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Dec 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you very much!
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #4 I love it!
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #5 It's a little underexposed to me, but I really like the texture. Nice job.