What's new

December Eve: series

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these all the same evening two nights ago.
Sorry for the width but I just couldn't bear to downsize em. Tell me what ya think. :D

77072821_dbbeaeeadb_o.jpg





77072853_402573acda_o.jpg





77072883_8f10aadf34_o.jpg
 
Very cool Jon :thumbup:
I like the tree angles and the contrast against the blue sky!
 
beautiful collection of shots jon, and i love the simple way of presenting them.
Numero uno it is for me... but all of them are neat!
thanks for sharing
Merry Christmas! :D :D :D :D :D
 
Mako, JonMikal...thanks for looking and comenting. :D
 
these are awesome, jon!
my fave would be the third one from the third series, which is also my fave of the three. Great job!
And I like the way all pics in second series are tilted the same way. Really great!
 
Please please, make the first one B&W. The clouds are to dramatic to deny it a lack of colour! :D
 
Really appreciate all your comments. Thanks very much. :D
 
I love those. Hard to believe that you shot them all on the same evening. Beautiful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom