What's new

December Eve: series

elsaspet said:
I love those. Hard to believe that you shot them all on the same evening. Beautiful.
Thanks so much. :D
 
good job, i love these sky pics
 
Thanks ava and scoob. glad you like 'em. :D
 
some nice shots in there, interesting presentation!
 
yay!! wonderful set of shots!! :D
 
Thanks so much for the comments:D
 
Jon, I love the presentation of these great pics, especially in the first set.

It's like a jigsaw puzzle, yet even though all the parts are not 'matched', they fit together perfectly !

Very frame and wall-worthy :thumbsup:
 
Wow, Jon.. I cant believe I missed this. These are awesome. Thanks Lumi for bumpin it back up . Brilliant sky images.
 
Thanks for the killer comments lumi and chiller :thumbsup: :D
 
Luminosity said:
You're welcome :)

I'm interested in the way you framed these, care to share how you did that?
sure....

I created a new camvas and filled it with black.
Each image was worked separately and sized the same. I then copy pasted each image onto it's own layer over the black BG and used option-T (control-T for windows) to transform each image down to the same size and arranged them using the pointer tool(shift-click the layers you want to work with and link them) and the various alignment options that appear in the tool options bar up top (primarily 'align centres').

Any more questions jus PM me. :D thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom