Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2010 #16 You may be able to hold 1/10s..but your subject may not always be still for 1/10s.. Mark
ironsidephoto TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2006 Messages 337 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2010 #17 The Tokina. I've used on both a D200 and D300s and it's great. Don't use it for close up portraits though .
The Tokina. I've used on both a D200 and D300s and it's great. Don't use it for close up portraits though .
djacobox372 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 2,925 Reaction score 129 Location Seattle, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 8, 2010 #18 Markw said: You may be able to hold 1/10s..but your subject may not always be still for 1/10s.. Mark Click to expand... True, I guess it depends on subject matter. If you're shooting skate-boarders, go for the 2.8. If your shooting buildings and landscapes, it's not necessary.
Markw said: You may be able to hold 1/10s..but your subject may not always be still for 1/10s.. Mark Click to expand... True, I guess it depends on subject matter. If you're shooting skate-boarders, go for the 2.8. If your shooting buildings and landscapes, it's not necessary.