tmartin2347
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2009
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- NH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Alright, so I've been doing some heavy duty research on 3 cameras. The t3i,60d, and the 7d.
I really want to go for the 7d, but I think it may be out of my price range. So I have been comparing the t3i and the 60d. I love photography, mainly still shots, some moving.
What draws me to the t3i and the 60d is the hd video combo with the tilting screen. The quality of video they take is just phenomal to me, so now I have two similar cameras but two different animals at the same time.
How do you compare the two?
Do you think canon will be releasing a new camera following the 60d or t3i anytime soon?
Would you wait and save a little longer just to have the 7d?
I really want to go for the 7d, but I think it may be out of my price range. So I have been comparing the t3i and the 60d. I love photography, mainly still shots, some moving.
What draws me to the t3i and the 60d is the hd video combo with the tilting screen. The quality of video they take is just phenomal to me, so now I have two similar cameras but two different animals at the same time.
How do you compare the two?
Do you think canon will be releasing a new camera following the 60d or t3i anytime soon?
Would you wait and save a little longer just to have the 7d?