What's new

Decrepitude for your c&c..

With the harsh light, the woman's facial features and skin, it's a bit strong but solidifies the image. I don't see decrepitude, but strength. Congratulations.
 
Agree, well shot! I would suggest trying to pull just a little more detail from the areas abover her eyes.
 
Nice image ....I would like it more as a straight B&W .... it has so much potential and does not need some antique filter effect.
 
Nice image ....I would like it more as a straight B&W .... it has so much potential and does not need some antique filter effect.
My thoughts exactly. Here's a quick edit (hope you don't mind – your profile says it's OK, but I'll remove it if you ask me to take it down):

$8264255158_6a970dd554_b copy.webp

You should be able to do a better edit using your source file.
 
Thanks all... :) I will post it as a straight B&W.....
 
Love this shot.
 
I really like composition and sharpness, but I think processing is slightly overdone - if I were you, I'd rather remove some of the contrast and clarity. And maybe add some vignetting? Anyway, good portrait, candid and unique.
 
I really like composition and sharpness, but I think processing is slightly overdone - if I were you, I'd rather remove some of the contrast and clarity. And maybe add some vignetting? Anyway, good portrait, candid and unique.
Thanks for your help...I really need it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom