Dedicated to the Ladies of TPF

Will you write me a poem? :sexywink:

I'll "like" it. :)

hmmm.. I have never written anything for / to a guy... so that might be different! I actually haven't written anything in several years. So I can't make any promises....

Depending on what point in the year you wrote that... I wasn't even BORN yet! ... or I was only a few months old :lmao:

The date I wrote it doesn't matter.. it is meant to encompass how I feel about the beauty and joy lovely women like you have brought into my life! ;)

Awwww :heart:

I know the date doesn't matter... I was just making a (bad) joke. :sexywink:

I like your poem though. See! I *liked* the post!!! :biggrin: :hug::

But the date is important - it tells me if I'm months older or younger than Erose! Roughly speaking anyway.

Would you kids get a room?!?!?!

The date I wrote it doesn't matter.. it is meant to encompass how I feel about the beauty and joy lovely women like you have brought into my life! ;)

But the date is important - it tells me if I'm months older or younger than Erose! Roughly speaking anyway.

You could probably just ASK me when I was born... or how old I am... I'd probably tell you. :greenpbl: :lol:

You could probably just ASK me when I was born... or how old I am... I'd probably tell you. :greenpbl: :lol:

Yes but then I'd look like all the other creepy people - and - well, I'm not sure I can keep my mods hat and be a creepy person at the same time (and I like my mod thingy - I get to do special things -- like killing spambots...)

Also really liking the new ava pic!

34/yes please/Pa/ B?

33/Yes Please/Your place/ B?

Bitter.... you might like this one.. it is a bit cliche, possibly.. but....

Panther

treading softly through the night
following dark trails
silent and swift
seeking prey
under a jungle moon

upon a lofty bough
i wait
with deadly patience
and then leap, to kill
with one blow
of my taloned paw

i feast
and then replete
snarl my hunters cry
at the uncaring stars

B?

And don't go add stuff to a post. I may not have respinded with the B added since I have no idea what I'm getting myself into :)

Most reactions

Back