What's new

Deer at the Lake.

Scoody

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
395
Reaction score
124
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at my friend's lakehouse yesterday and I was able to snag this shot.

sunsetdeer.jpg
 
I think it would've been much better if the picture was a bit closer to the deer and it was more to <<< side near the trees or something.
Other than that, reallly nice!:D
 
I took this shot when I could get it with my 200mm and when I tried to move from my position to get a better compositional effort, the skittich deer ran off.
 
Who'd of thought a deer would run off :p The reflection is fantastic, the deer is fine..... If only that 2nd deer in the tree's would of been not hiding :(
 
I LOVE this shot, I disagree with everyone who says you should have moved to get the second deer in this picture, it adds that element of surprise. Your eye first goes straight to the deer in the middle then you take in the whole picture, catching that second deer a little more timid and hiding by the tree. I love it! You can't change or make nature look just the way you it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom