Deer in the golden hour....C&C please!

Absolutely, glad to! I'm no editing expert, however I did open it up in Lightroom and adjust the white balance, bring the blacks in a little more and reduced a little noise and it came out looking quite nice I think. I didn't see anything indicating if it was okay to edit your shots, so I didn't post it but would be glad to if you'd like. (Reminder: I'm pretty novice in the editing world, it's nothing fancy) :D
thanks for your suggestions! I'll give them a shot!
I like #3, 4, 5.
thanks for chiming in!
I like 4 & 6
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinionM
I really love#2, but IMO #6 is your best shot with a little retouching. I could have tried something, but it says it's not ok to edit, further higher resolution image is much better at these things. But cool shots. :)
unfortunetly, I accidentally had my camera in 1.2crop mode, so between that and the cropping, it ended up pretty low resolution. If you have any suggestions on how I can retouch it, I would love to hear it! The reason I ask people not to edit my photos is because it doesn't teach me anything. However, if suggestions are made I am happy to try them out myself so I can actually get better. Thanks for the offer though!

Okay, I found these today and since I mentioned them above- I couldn't help but add them in here! If only my window weren't between us! (Not to mention that awful railing behind them! I still can't help but love these.

Attachments

• $image-437697799.jpg
    $image-437697799.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 73
  • $image-2164657522.jpg
    $image-2164657522.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 77

Most reactions

New Topics

Back