Photos OK to edit
1> What you looking at?

notice how many of them are looking at me :wink:

DSC02736.jpg

2> Who's Taller?

DSC02773.jpg

3> Bored Zzzzz Get on with it!

DSC02765.jpg

very skittish critters, took almost all of them in Burst mode - got some more, if anybody's interested will put them up!

Wow, the first one is great! I love the pattern that is created by their shapes, antlers, and spots. The other two are good also, but the first one just pops more I think.

The color casts of 2 & 3 appear a bit warm.. But I like number 1.

Cool shots.

The ground color changes in each shot :nerd:

:bouncy:

Sweet shots :)

What kind of deer are they?

well, I didnt know much about them till ou asked me.. I did a lil search and now know that they are called Chital aka Axis deer aka Spotted Deer (duh!)
according to the link from wikipedia.

The ground color changes in each shot :nerd:

:bouncy:

Sweet shots :)

I know the color is different in each shot - must be bcos I had set the metering to "Spot" and so even a lil shake can put the color cast a bit off (I guess this must be it ;)) and they were all taken like I said in Burst mode with me hanging onto the fence with the camera poking through a gap in the fence.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys!

Whew, I'm seeing spots now!

Fun pics! I like the first one best, but the second shot, with one looking over the head of the other, makes me smile.

Wow! In that group the camouflage sure works. Hard to tell one from another. cool pics.

I know the color is different in each shot - must be bcos I had set the metering to "Spot" and so even a lil shake can put the color cast a bit off (I guess this must be it ;)) and they were all taken like I said in Burst mode with me hanging onto the fence with the camera poking through a gap in the fence.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys!
With that said I like #1 the best. #2 Is too cold and #3 to warm.:thumbup:

Wow! In that group the camouflage sure works. Hard to tell one from another. cool pics.

If I'm a tiger, I wouldnt be too very particular about which deer I get, as long as I get one :lol:

Most reactions

Back