What's new

Definition of a Baboon.

He looks deep in thought. i like the straight edit
 
The processing of #2 reminds me of a commemorative postage stamp.
I like it.
 
I like the definition! It's different, which holds my attention more!
 
Very cool. I like the complexion on its face.
 
Both are nice. The composite is well done. (In my opinion)
 
Rats. I thought this was gonna be a question.

I was ready with my answer. The definition of 'baboon': A racehorse designed by the US government. :lmao:


Although I like the 'plain' edit, I can see a use for the 'definition' edit. Not only a stamp, but in a zoo.
 
I like both.

Rats. I thought this was gonna be a question.

I was ready with my answer. The definition of 'baboon': A racehorse designed by the US government. :lmao:


Although I like the 'plain' edit, I can see a use for the 'definition' edit. Not only a stamp, but in a zoo.

Thank you. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom