What's new

Deja Vu

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Deja_Vu_by_BloodPromiser.jpg


http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/Deja-Vu-103049890
 
I like it! How'd you get that effect?
 
Thanks. =)
I desaturated it then applied split-toning.
 
That part of the park looks beautiful and I feel like sitting on that bench as I type, but at the same time the fog in the back (among the trees) makes it look dangerous. The light looks so strange that I can't even tell what time of the day this was shot.

In other words, good work.
 
Very cool - I like it.
 
It does remind me of something I had seen before
 
I prefer to have a little more cropping on the right
I think it might benefit from that, too.
Also, a bigger version to see some more detail would be nice.
But nice work :thumbup:
 
Thanks everyone. =)

I prefer to have a little more cropping on the right

Ah, you're right. That would have looked a lot better. I'll crop it later and see how it looks. =)
 
I too feel like I have been there before. Where was this shot taken? The park is beautiful and you did a fantastic job taking and post processing this photo. You have done a great job getting all of the values and tone ranges in this shot. Great job!
 
awesome i love the pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom