What's new

Deja Vu

Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
11,572
Reaction score
8,751
Location
Northeastern Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Deja Vu.webp
 
I really wanna see this scene in color. I really like soft, ethereal, dreamy images, and have a couple Lensbabies that I've used off and on for some time now. To me, the darkness (density,really) in the back of the bench and in the bark of the trees doesn't seem to go well with the light, hazy tones...it just seems heavy and dark...so, even if the grass is blown out or whatever, I still think this scene would look prettier in color than it does in B&W.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom