What's new

deja

white

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4775903103_94144aacd3_z.jpg
 
It looks incredibly grainy to me. Something I could have done without. I like the concept though.

Mark
 
I would have loved it if I hadn't seen the "drive north" post. I liked that one better. :)
 
i agree with mark the noise is a tad bit distracting but nevertheless i like the image ....i like most of your work :thumbup:
~cheers
 
Can I ask what equipment youre shooting with? Ive looked at alot of your earlier posts and theyre all about the same esthetic, look-wise, not subject-wise. I like alot of them.

Mark
 
Can I ask what equipment youre shooting with? Ive looked at alot of your earlier posts and theyre all about the same esthetic, look-wise, not subject-wise. I like alot of them.

Mark
Canonet QL17 GIII rangefinder most of the time, or a Minolta SRT-202 and 50mm lens. Everything I've posted here was shot on ilford hp5 and developed at school in the same chemistry. I think it's Sprint developer. <shrug> I've never heard of it before.

I don't mind the grain so much. I think it's because I printed them very small and scanned them at 600 dpi. I don't know, though; I'm not very computer savvy.

To be honest, there's not a lot of sharp detail in this negative. So ... minimizing the grain isn't going to make it super sharp or anything.

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom