What's new

Delaware Memorial Bridge at Night

CanonJim

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
15
Location
Western south Jersey, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing with varying shutter, aperture and WB settings. It was a very clear, calm night and I must have caught a slack tide in the river as well. 98% luck, 2% dumb luck.
 

Attachments

  • $DMB-04-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    $DMB-04-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 136
  • $DMB-01-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    $DMB-01-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    198.2 KB · Views: 122
  • $DMB-03-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    $DMB-03-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 142
  • $DMB-02-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    $DMB-02-JMHare-Reduced.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 116
I have never seriously messed around with the WB settings--it's always on auto--but I like the upper right-hand corner photo best for color. For composition, i like the tungsten shade photo with the shoreline apparent.
 
Upper right is by far my favorite. Gives the bridge a nice look. nice job
 
Very nice. I like all of them, each have their own use where one would be "better" than another.

Like you said, very lucky on how calm that water is. Made for some nice reflections!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom