Pesky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2767090649_b26328c40c.jpg

Constructive criticism would be appreciated

Last edited:
Have to agree with willard; I think two off-camera flashes with diffusers would have evened things up nicely. Aside from that, nice image - how can you go wrong shooting four blondes in t-shirts? :thumbup:

Have to agree with willard; I think two off-camera flashes with diffusers would have evened things up nicely. Aside from that, nice image - how can you go wrong shooting four blondes in t-shirts? :thumbup:
Hey now, us brunettes can be pretty hot too! lol!

Definately could have used a reflector or some fill. The colors in the background are very pretty though!

Hey now, us brunettes can be pretty hot too! lol!
You'll get no argument from me on that one either!

Definately could have used a reflector or some fill. The colors in the background are very pretty though!
I was wondering about that; it looks to me like the sun is too low in the sky for a reflector to work in this setting...

You'll get no argument from me on that one either!

I was wondering about that; it looks to me like the sun is too low in the sky for a reflector to work in this setting...
Well, you'd better not argue! lol!

I would think there would still be enough light reflecting off the water to use a reflector but of course, I wasn't there... You could be very well be right. I've been wrong before. ;) Except about hot brunettes. There I'm never wrong.:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back