Dendalion Clocks

Jens Heidler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
the dendalion clocks are just everywhere: That's why I and 2 other photographers tried to get the most creative image possible with just using a dendalion clock and stuff you can find in your hosehold. My goal was to create some colourful water refraction images by using water, milk, a torch and fruit.
I have described my workflow in detail in the following video, but if you want to know more about my images feel free to pm or comment;)

Great video! I will definitely try the floating dandelion seed as I have seen that and wondered how it was done! Still waiting here for the dandelions to fluff out. My neighbors probably think we're just being lazy or keep missing that same spot in the side yard. I live in fear that some "helpful" neighbor will mow it for me.

Your pronunciation of dandiIion is very different from how we say it in western North America. We say DANDY - lion....your country apparently says dan- Dee- leone...interesting difference! As always, I enjoy your videos. Keep up the good work!

Most reactions

Back