Chriss
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2010
- Messages
- 325
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Cincinnati
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey, so I've been in Denmark for a month and have shot thousands of pictures of the great sites here. It really is a remarkable place when you see it in person. Here are a couple of the shots that stood out to me. C&C would be appreciated.
I saw these flowers at the harbor near our house and really liked the black lines running through them. Some might call them a bit dark but I think that just brings out the purple more.
f/5.6 1/400
This one is a little cliche, but I just got hooked on it and love it now. The sun there is amazing when it sets and i'm not used to seeing things like this in the U.S.
f/14 1/160
And this one's just for fun. This was at a safari park where you could get out of your car and pet some of the animals (such as this camel.) It was a really great experience.
f/13 1/500
I saw these flowers at the harbor near our house and really liked the black lines running through them. Some might call them a bit dark but I think that just brings out the purple more.
f/5.6 1/400
This one is a little cliche, but I just got hooked on it and love it now. The sun there is amazing when it sets and i'm not used to seeing things like this in the U.S.
f/14 1/160
And this one's just for fun. This was at a safari park where you could get out of your car and pet some of the animals (such as this camel.) It was a really great experience.
f/13 1/500