zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 #1 I posted the series take a peak...
zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 WOW is it that bad?
Claff TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 179 Reaction score 0 Location Waldorf, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 #3 I think it needs to be sharper and the colors tweaked to pop a hair more.
hawee99 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 #4 i really like the pic. I just like it a bit darker. yea colorado!!!!
zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 cool thanks... i did an action.. i will post original pic with the 2 man band..
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2007 #6 Pretty cool zen! I like the soft focus on this one.Nice job capturing "the band". ;-)NJ
zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Ok here is the series. I thought it would be fun to share some street performers on the 16th street mall in Denver... 1. 2. 3. 4.
Ok here is the series. I thought it would be fun to share some street performers on the 16th street mall in Denver... 1. 2. 3. 4.
zendianah TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 bump
hawee99 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2007 #9 yea number two of your reposted series I like alot more!