What's new

Back to Taking Photos

Ysarex103 97

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,720
Reaction score
4,582
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Peak garden season and I don't have time to do anything except tend the gardens. Photography goes into suspension. Finally I've moved into cleanup phase and that's less pressing, I get to catch my breath and get back to some other activities like taking photos. Figures I'd start in the garden though. Oly Pen E-PL9 w/14-42mm

First photo is a Roselle Hibiscus flower.
Second photo is the seed pods of the Roselle (red zinger tea).
Third photo is an Okra flower.
Fourth photo is flowers on my Mandevilla.

rosel.webp


rosel-seed-pods.webp


okra.webp


mandevilla.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom