Depressing Movies

Band of Brothers........ If you haven't seen the 2 miniseries then you are missing out.
Saving Private Ryan**..... Deer in the headlights kinda movie for me....I know I'm going to cry and be way too stressed out!!
Schindler's List
Braveheart..........lol It doesn't choke me up anymore but it did when it first came out.

My girlie pick for a depressing movie.......
P.S. I Love You......... This movie is a train wreck of tears for me....lol But I watch it everytime it's on.

Some of you guys picked some other movies that would of been on my list...
Platoon
The English Patient
Million Dollar Baby

Not so much depressing as they just evoke emotion

My Life with Michael Keaton
Philadelphia with Tom Hanks
Marley and Me :(

The Boy In the Striped Pajamas

My girlie pick for a depressing movie.......
P.S. I Love You......... This movie is a train wreck of tears for me....lol But I watch it everytime it's on.

My wife gets *destroyed* every time she watches that one. Every time! That and "The Notebook".

Not sure if this is technically a movie, but I watched "Restrepo" a few months back... more of a documentary, but still depressing and impactful.

Band of Brothers........ If you haven't seen the 2 miniseries then you are missing out.
Saving Private Ryan**..... Deer in the headlights kinda movie for me....I know I'm going to cry and be way too stressed out!!
Schindler's List
Braveheart..........lol It doesn't choke me up anymore but it did when it first came out.

Platoon
The English Patient
Million Dollar Baby

all of the above and don't forget Gran Torino!

Monster's Ball
BlackHawk Down

Sooooo many great epressing movies out there.....=)

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back