I corrected you for incorrectly stating that I had over exposed the image and needed to "Next time, shoot faster on your shutter".
#1. How about not commenting on the internet when you are going to over react when someone corrects a false assumption of yours?
#2. How about taking a different approach to critiquing images? The points in the middle are good, valid points. But, your first and last statements were false. The first impression and the last impression you make are the ones that are the most valuable in life, even in critiquing an image on a photo forum.
#3. How about re-reading my reply to you and noticing that I did not call you a "dick" or any other part of the human anatomy. Unless, you were mistaken and thought my name was Richard.
#4 I never stated that I believed that this shot was gold. I only said "I really like all of the different facial expressions and the fact that there are multiple cameras in the image.". I never stated that it was not a snap-shot or anything more. As a matter of fact, it was a snap-shot. You are correct on that one. It was during a 2.5 hour parade where I took a little over 400 shots. And this was the only one of the photographer. Reread my quote above, I like the facial expressions. And, your point of the faces having no detail is a good one that I will use to make improvements in the image. Thanks.
You never HAVE to be a prick, it is a choice that you make. Just say no.