Des Moines, Iowa (taken by my daughter)

hokies2379

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7d5ee9a1d93d7f2881c8d70c4edcd2c7.jpg

Zero editing. She's just started getting into photography.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Needs to be rotated CCW a bit. And the antenna growing out of a person's head is a bit disconcerting.

I'm sure there were a lot of people there today given the mild weather.

BTW, how old is she? That will help a lot in getting critique.

Humm, anybody who has a 14 yr old gets a little pass in my book..been there, done that....whoop...
I am not even going to be techie at this point even if I knew how ..like the above post...
But, when I was growing up my parents said 'read something, even if it's comics'... So now we are all great readers, even my dyslectic son.
I give you great credit for getting her out, at night taking photos ( with you/ not drinking etc).. I look forward to more photos ;). ;)

Humm, anybody who has a 14 yr old gets a little pass in my book..been there, done that....whoop...
I am not even going to be techie at this point even if I knew how ..like the above post...
But, when I was growing up my parents said 'read something, even if it's comics'... So now we are all great readers, even my dyslectic son.
I give you great credit for getting her out, at night taking photos ( with you/ not drinking etc).. I look forward to more photos ;). ;)

She got a Canon for Christmas and she's itching for the next shoot. We played with settings the other night and she got a kick out of taking light stream photos over the interstate.

She knows she's learning and is a sponge that wants to take this seriously and maybe even make something out of it.

She's one of four. (16, 14 and two 8s)

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I like it. It looks like it could use a little straightening, but it might be lens distortion.

It may be -- I'm judging by the two buildings at center and the one on the far left. I think she's doing well. Straightening is easy to fix.

I think this image could very compelling with a crop or if it was shot portrait. Image if the right tower was center in the image and the people were the main focal point in the middleground. Also, some basic noise reduction can do wonders.
we-1.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back