Desert Colors

Thanks Zombiekilla and Surfingfireman. I like seeing the different places we live as well as showing my part. There's just so much out there.

Woodsac, I think it's easy to see the beauty once away from the bulk of the human element. Where I live the population has tripled in the last 10 years or so. I used to be able to walk down the street and into a little forest of Joshua trees, where now I have to drive 20 minutes. The way it goes I guess.

I haven't been on the China Lake tour yet. I've been wanting to for a few years- maybe this winter. I did make it to the museum tour up to Little Lake and one in Sand Canyon in Tehachapi though. This cave is one I found on my own looking for various signs of usage, which I learned of in an archaeology class I took a few weeks ago. I must of passed by a few in my wanderings, if I could only remember where they all were now, It was the first one I've ever found on my own. The proximity to modern man activities tells me that it was probably discovered many times over already, but I was happy to find it anyway. I'm amazed at how many people lived in the desert, with over 1200 sites on the books (somewhere). I've been to maybe 20-30 of them. I like knowing that no one knows much about them. Allows for intellectualizing.

I think I found ur problem.....too much midtone contrast. that's why ur sky looks a little squeeze....maybe I'm wrong)

abraxas....ur pics are ok for any abstract section....but for good result u need remember that sometimes better do nothing with than too much) every time when u change something look back to original capture.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back