Desert Trees

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you like the desert maybe you will like this. Usually I try not so center the subject but I think in this case it worked. I had to do some distortion control as the palm tree on the left really bowed in as it was closer to the edge of the frame. The right one did but not as much. This was a beautiful day. Weather was great wind was calm.

desert trees by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I like this. The scene is...non-typical? I'm not sure what to call it.

Me either but, when I was driving around I came to a stop sign. and I had to get out and take this photo. I liked how there were many trees and cactus and brush all in the same area. Of course it was landscaped this way but none the less I just thought it was an interesting setting.

It sure is a very busy scene. What makes it work is that the main subject tree is in a dormant stage, while everything less green.

I like the blue of the sky, the frame of the trees on the sides and the plants below. It is interesting to look at the details!

But the distortion bothers. I know that many photo editing programs have ways of correcting lens distortion "automagically" though I've never actually used it. It is apparently based on data for every specific lens, so it knows how much distortion exists in each part of the photo. Maybe using that could help?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back