G goomez81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 14 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2011 #1 Hello.. I post here one of my last works. It's my first upload to the forum.
Light Guru Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2011 Messages 3,403 Reaction score 679 Location Salt Lake City, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2011 #2 I like it however I think the star trails need to be longer.
mjbine TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2011 Messages 176 Reaction score 7 Location West Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2011 #3 Agree with Guru. longer trails but still good capture.
G goomez81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 14 Location Spain Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thans for the coments, next time i'll try to capture a longer star tails or just only points.
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2011 #5 Yeah, agreed with above; at that inbetween length that doesnt quite work. Looks like a nice spot though. Maybe shoot the building at more of an angle though; it just feels a little flat to me.
Yeah, agreed with above; at that inbetween length that doesnt quite work. Looks like a nice spot though. Maybe shoot the building at more of an angle though; it just feels a little flat to me.
Art Photographers TPF Noob! Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 320 Reaction score 3 Location Cedarhurst, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2011 #6 I would like to know the exposure time. The place you chose is fantastic! Perhaps the longer exposure will make the difference.
I would like to know the exposure time. The place you chose is fantastic! Perhaps the longer exposure will make the difference.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2011 #7 Cool shot! I want points.