deserted fantasy.....

CDs - none! Because three is not enough and I would listen to them until I went mad. I'd leave music, even though I love it. Just so as I'm playing the game though: My favourite three CDs are probably Del Amitri - Waking Hours, Pink Floyd - Dark Side, Simple Minds - Best of.

Food - what Bace said. Sunday roast. Proper stylee

Person - probably one of you lot(!) Someone witty like Hertz I spose - to keep my mind active.

Rob

photo gal said:
he has already said he would rather be alone (well with avis, so not entirely alone)
Avis has just found that he has an unexpected prior engagement involving chains, padlocks and a large trunk (I suspect that it might be with an elephant who is into bondage...). But he was only my number 2 choice anyway, so no loss.
Dreams do come true so I'm off to learn how to prepare sushi :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
Avis has just found that he has an unexpected prior engagement involving chains, padlocks and a large trunk (I suspect that it might be with an elephant who is into bondage...). But he was only my number 2 choice anyway, so no loss.
Dreams do come true so I'm off to learn how to prepare sushi :mrgreen:

i am so honored that hertz is playing my little reigndeer games...!!! thanks,
mr hertz...:hail:

and i had no idea there were others aspiring to gain your attention....

** note to anicole.... we will have to leave hertz alone... he is otherwise occupied....** :wink:

( should i feel upset that no one wants time with me on a beach for three years or more????? wait... how bout a cemetary...? :mrgreen: ) with chocolate...?????

aprilraven said:
( should i feel upset that no one wants time with me on a beach for three years or more????? wait... how bout a cemetary...? :mrgreen: ) with chocolate...?????

Aw hugs! :hug::

Only 8 days to go to Happy Alban Arthan btw!

Rob

aprilraven said:

Now...is this gonna be warm, melted chocolate?
The correct answer is (it will be when we're finished with it)

And I'm pretty sure I included any of you TPF Hotties! Yes...that means you too :wink: Actually, you and Anicole are kinda joined...right? So that makes you a double threat! Did I mention I can cook?

woodsac said:

And I'm pretty sure I included any of you TPF Hotties! Yes...that means you too :wink: Actually, you and Anicole are kinda joined...right? So that makes you a double threat! Did I mention I can cook?

YOU CAN COOK???? ok, your the man, woodsac...

oh, and yes its a double threat....and the chocolate will be burned when i am finished!!

wait... how old are you?? do i heard sirens...handcuffs...( hmm....not bad...)

large burly women bringing in blaze orange coveralls???????????? auuggh.

i am not used to being included with hotties.. i am more the "hot" -eys...
as in west h*ll.......(bubble bubble - toil and trouble....eeeehhhhhhh)

aprilraven said:
YOU CAN COOK???? ok, your the man, woodsac...

oh, and yes its a double threat....and the chocolate will be burned when i am finished!!

wait... how old are you?? do i heard sirens...handcuffs...( hmm....not bad...)

large burly women bringing in blaze orange coveralls???????????? auuggh.

i am not used to being included with hotties.. i am more the "hot" -eys...
as in west h*ll.......(bubble bubble - toil and trouble....eeeehhhhhhh)
There'll be no "bend over and cough" going on around here! Come on, I've been in the Army and I had time to learn to cook. I've gotta be *old enough*?
That translates to: I've melted some chocolate ;)

woodsac said:
There'll be no "bend over and cough" going on around here! Come on, I've been in the Army and I had time to learn to cook. I've gotta be *old enough*?
That translates to: I've melted some chocolate ;)

Hi woodsac ... whatcha doin' ? (sorority girl giggle ...)

Are you tabbed and scrolled yet?

woodsac said:

I soooo need a minute after the 'when we're finished with it' comment ...

As for the other, Ravie and I are firm believers in the 'You Go, We Go' motto ...

And Hertz ... you didn't mention any hair products ... does this mean that you don't want any meeces on the island with you? Oh, and I have a good fillet knife if you need it to practice with!

aprilraven said:
i laughed out loud like a fool...

you just haaaad to leave that one open, eh? Aye? A?

.......must resist ..........

Spooky! I was just thinking of posting this thread!

My choices

Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
Dylan - Bringing it All Back Home
Complete Works of Shakespeare

Meal - A tricky one. Rice, Mums Chikcen Curry with fried potato with fennel seeds, naan bread, spinach with cumin seeds, carrots and peas. Apple and Blackberry pie and ice cream.

person - extremely hard. how about the most beautiful girl in the world same age as me, my intellectual equal funnier than def comedy jam and could make really good things. :D

Most reactions

Back