deserted fantasy.....

CDs -
Feels Like Today - Rascal Flatts
Long Time Coming - Jonny Lang
Either S&M - Metallica or Best of Both Worlds - Van Halen

Food -
Diet Coke (is that a food?) Taco Bell bean burritos is a second choice. :D

Person -
My sweetie Michael of course. :lovey: Unless of course Ravie is really serious about banning damn near family members. :grumpy: As an alternate, I'd pick Alison. We'd have the island cleaned up and running efficiently in no time and we'd have tons to talk about. :mrgreen:

Daniel said:
Spooky! I was just thinking of posting this thread!

My choices

Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
Dylan - Bringing it All Back Home
Complete Works of Shakespeare

Meal - A tricky one. Rice, Mums Chikcen Curry with fried potato with fennel seeds, naan bread, spinach with cumin seeds, carrots and peas. Apple and Blackberry pie and ice cream.

person - extremely hard. how about the most beautiful girl in the world same age as me, my intellectual equal funnier than def comedy jam and could make really good things. :D

call me spooky.... everyone else does.....

as far as the person, anicole is gonna be busy in chillers fantasy to deal with yours....so.....let see...most beautiful... same intellect....your age....wonder if jessica simpson is available...her intellect leaves a bit to be desired, but doubt if any of ya'll big ole strong male type individuals would notice...:mrgreen:

photogoddess said:
CDs -
Feels Like Today - Rascal Flatts
Long Time Coming - Jonny Lang
Either S&M - Metallica or Best of Both Worlds - Van Halen

Food -
Diet Coke (is that a food?) Taco Bell bean burritos is a second choice. :D

Person -
My sweetie Michael of course. :lovey: Unless of course Ravie is really serious about banning damn near family members. :grumpy: As an alternate, I'd pick Alison. We'd have the island cleaned up and running efficiently in no time and we'd have tons to talk about. :mrgreen:

hey p.g. digging the metallica or van halen... me and you chickie..!
AND WHAT THE HECK IS WITH EVERYONE CALLING ME RAVIE..???
(sounds like i should be drolling...and ranting and raving.....)
anicole, your so dead.... dead witch walking , thats what you are..
sizzle sizzle fry fry.... gonna pull your soul thru your eye....( ok..it rhymes.... sucks, but rhymes....) doesnt take talent...just rhymes.....:mrgreen:

aprilraven said:

sizzle sizzle fry fry.... gonna pull your soul thru your eye....( ok..it rhymes.... sucks, but rhymes....) doesnt take talent...just rhymes.....:mrgreen:

woogidy woogidy ... :p

and you do drool, rant and rave ... frequently. You forget I've seen you after a wild nights in the circle during solstice ...

If you don't like Ravie, Ravester, Ravie Babee or any form thereof ... what would you suggest? Aprilraven is just too much to type.

aprilraven said:
hey p.g. digging the metallica or van halen... me and you chickie..!

:headbang: Rock on girlie! I thought about bringing the dark wonder twins along but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep up with you two. :lmao:

Ravie.... Anicole has called you that... well, she actually called you Ravie-baby. :lol: It just seems to fit despite your dark and frightening demeanor, your hexes and spells and random graveyard wanderings. :mrgreen:

photogoddess said:
:headbang: Rock on girlie! I thought about bringing the dark wonder twins along but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep up with you two. :lmao:

Ravie.... Anicole has called you that... well, she actually called you Ravie-baby. :lol: It just seems to fit despite your dark and frightening demeanor, your hexes and spells and random graveyard wanderings. :mrgreen:

don't forget the bodies and motes!! you can't forget those!!!

Aprilraven ... Pallie ... Ravie Babee ... she called us the dark wonder twins ... :lovey: I need a tissue ... someone who understands us ...

:snif:

:flings a tear:

CD's:
1. Ustad Alla Rakha & Ustad Zakir Hussain - their work together
2. a mix of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Celtic Women
3. mix of Guns n Roses, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Air Supply, Beatles and Carpenters

Meal - fresh veggies, hot n spicy chicken curry, rice, spicy mango pickle and yogurt. And of course the rabbits that I come accross on the island! :)

Person - my personal space

:)

dark and frightening demenor.....??????:pale:

i am a saint, thank you very much... a saint, i say...holier than.... :bigangel:

ok, i cant keep that up... but it was gonna be good, i swear! :lmao:

do i seem frightening really????? ( rubs hands togehter, good its working....)
:greendev:

and aprilraven is too much to type, oh -virginal-fingered one???
i hate that for you..... may be just yes, mistress of the dark????

anicole said:
don't forget the bodies and motes!! you can't forget those!!!

Aprilraven ... Pallie ... Ravie Babee ... she called us the dark wonder twins ... :lovey: I need a tissue ... someone who understands us ...

:snif:

:flings a tear:

hey dark wonder twins....???? think that is personal name for my certain body parts.. but i will let that go... it was in a galaxy far far away....:er:

aprilraven said:
and aprilraven is too much to type, oh -virginal-fingered one???
i hate that for you..... may be just yes, mistress of the dark????

I don't even know what you meant ... cause I'm not that bright ... but I don't think there's any call for name calling ...

(what did you mean?!?)

aprilraven said:
hey dark wonder twins....???? think that is personal name for my certain body parts.. but i will let that go... it was in a galaxy far far away....:er:

where motorcycles rule ......

(what was that? what was I looking at?)

aprilraven said:
So no matter who I'm talking to when I say it...it's a bonus for me :thumbup:

woodsac said:
So no matter who I'm talking to when I say it...it's a bonus for me :thumbup:

Well ... as long as you have the chocolate ...

Most reactions

Back