What's new

Desolation

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
*sigh*
That's the view i kept looking at almost every day from the classroom. Today I just decided to shoot it, so i'm reconciled with it :D
...but it's still very very desolate

depview.jpg
 
More. More!
This all shows me where my crime novel is set, and though the novel is supposed to be happening in the heat of summer, I still have something to go with it, some illustration :D.
This one's perfect!
 
thank you guys! :D
Corinna: that's the kind of shot no montrealer wants to be associated with montreal, lol... And it doesn't even look like montreal... I'll get you prettier ones this weekend ;)
 
I like this shot alexandra it is nicely composed and obviously has meaning to you which is great......maybe an idea for a new thread......The view we see most in daily life. excellent :thumbup:
 
i like it :D i might try shooting from my classroom window one day..... but my views are quite nice actually :D
 
thanks guys!
I was looking at this and i just had to sing "california dreaming"...
So i happen to have a color version, but it's a bit different cause, well, it's not the same shot, but i love it too cause it doesn't have this building on the left.
I know it could use level adjustments and more contrast and everything, but i kinda like the fade colors, here.

depview2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom