Despiration

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I've had no sleep last night. I am half bed ridden with the flu, yet I have some compulsory classes this week I must attend. On top of everything I have a maths assignment due Friday on solve partial differential equations using the finite difference time domain method and I have no idea how to do it.

Sound bad? Well here's how I feel:

DSC_1082.jpg

I don't think any of my self portraits have ever captured that much emotion :D.
Anyway time to get back. I want this gaussian pulse to move properly before bedtime.

tsk tsk, all the time you wasted taking photos of yourself!

lol good luck with it!! I can appreciate how you feel! Give me a call if you get stuck on your assignment.

Im sure all of us have had days similar to this at one time or another, especially for college students. Reminds me of some days I use to have around final exam time...:confused: But that was...ahem...too long ago...

Thanks for sharing the pic. That's just wicked awful. Its gotta get better than how you look there! :D

Im sure all of us have had days similar to this at one time or another, especially for college students.

that reminds me that i overlooked the obvious: it takes a great amount of determination and perseverance to do what you are doing. kudos to you, Garbz.

it takes a great amount of determination and perseverance to do what you are doing. kudos to you, Garbz.

Yes, absolutely! I totally agree. I should have said that too, so I'm saying it now.

I have a maths assignment due Friday on solve partial differential equations using the finite difference time domain method.

And I do not have the SLIGHTEST IDEA what that means! :confused: :lmao:

Long division? If only. Team project I was due in today, we had to build a calculator. Division was something we got marked down on. Square roots worked a charm the marker couldn't understand how we got a perfect squareroot answer yet could not produce 512-12. The answer came to 499.9999 lol. Although 40/50 was a fantastic mark considering how little of it worked.

Elle the taking photos of my self is clearly time well spent, this is afterall, maths :S. Remember engineering is about being able to do nothing and pass, while at the same time studying your a$$ off and failing. I hope it's the former though ;), Also thanks for the help offer but what's a mech engineer know about wave equations :p. You can help me go drinking Saturday though!

NJMAN we're modeling what happens when electromagnetic waves hit an insulator. FDTD is the method. I hate it. It's pointless. You didn't really want to know that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back