What's new

Destin pics for CC

The Judge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went on a deep sea fishing trip down in Destin, FL and took about 300 pics. I am still pretty new, but these are the best 4 IMO. I'd like to get some feedback.


I wish I had a wide angle lens for this place. Unfortunatly this was as wide as I could get without getting on a boat out in the water.
IMG_0069_2.jpg


This pic was taken right at sunrise. I really like the colors, but the grey clouds kind of annoy me.
IMG_0794_1.jpg


Looking at this now, I wish I had put the horizen on the lower third line. Something I cannot fix in photoshop without losing the three pole holders. I do still like it though.
IMG_0802_1.jpg


This was a garden outside of a place we ate at night. I probably should have waited until there were no people, but I was rushed.
IMG_0845_1.jpg
 
I like the first three; the third one seems a good idea, but maybe you should have tried different compositions. Anyway they are nice shots. The fourth one is neat but doesn't say much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom