Destiny In Your Hands (Another version)

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I thought I'd re-do today the idea I did a pic of a while ago (see avatar). (A theme on a non-photography forum photo comp gave me the perfect chance to redo it :) Unfortunately I couldn't use this PP'd version for it just an unedited monotone lol)

Anyway I PP'd it for something to do and decided it looked ok and thought I'd post it and see what people thought :)

destiny2-1.jpg

Last edited:

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Please excuse my ignorance, but what are the symbols, and what do they mean? Everytime I see your avatar, I mean to ask. You've got me very curious!

The shot is nicely composed, but it seems slightly OOF... I think all the symbols should be in focus.

OP
Miaow

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think my depths a little off actually looking at it though I did want my arms not so much in focus - had to do it on a tripod and camera on timer which was throwing things out couldnt focus well on myself lol

They are the Viking runes - the ones in that pic from top are
The Self
Wholeness
Joy

I've actually written a little runes program for windows also that will do the readings LOL
They are sort of an oracle to give help on situations etc sorta a little like I Ching

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Haha, ye! I can imageine focusing on yourslelf would be hard! Actually, I'd say it is well done, considering!

Viking runes - Neat! Your avatar has one different one, and I see you've added joy :)

OP
Miaow

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah it was a little hard - i stuck a teddy bear in that position to try and focus it before i moved in once the timer was running LOL

The different one in the Av is Harvest - Actually if i remeber rightly I wanted the 'Opening' rune in that original shot - only now have i realised I had the wrong one (opening is just one arrow)

Last edited:

Most reactions