What's new

Detroit Metro Vertigo

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DetroitAirportV2.jpg
 
This is really pretty cool. The colours are stunning, the blur just right and the resulting lines and (blurred) curves a beauty. I just wish you had taken a more symmetrical shot...
 
Is that at the new(ish) terminal?? I'm trying to figure out what the pretty pastel colors are on the top.

Also, any chance you got any shots of tye water fountain?? That could be fun. =)
 
I remember passing through here on my way through DTW. It was pretty darn cool. Like invisible said, the colours and technique are great; perfect symmetry would've topped it off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom