What's new

Deva's Abode

That is SUCH beautiful,ornate,and amazing architecture!!!! I would love to see that some day.
 
Derrel said:
That is SUCH beautiful,ornate,and amazing architecture!!!! I would love to see that some day.

Agree! This building is STUNNING! It feeds my love of detail.
(Top right corner of the building. can use cleaning up, you missed some ;) )
 
I have to agree with Rabbit. I think you said in another thread that you used Microsoft Paint to fill in the sky? Don't do that because if there is any color variation between pixels, the fill effect stops. The result is that at the edge of objects where a pixel that might be a color that's a mix between the blue sky and yellow roof, will not be filled with the bucket, and your object will have a thin halo. (I'm also looking at all those light-bulbs which appear white).

Gimp has a fill tool that also selects colors which are similar, so the fill is more effective. You can also apply a smooth gradient so your sky looks more like...sky.
 
Hello again frequency. Once again I think your composition could use a bit of work. I think that if you had included more space/sky around the building your image could have been much more captivating. Also, your sky looks a bit too unnatural. On the bright side, the detail in the image is absolutely stunning. A bit too sharpened in my opinion though.
 
That is SUCH beautiful,ornate,and amazing architecture!!!! I would love to see that some day.

Thank you Derrel very much; yess...India has endless age old architectural varieties for those who are interested to fathom :D

Derrel said:
That is SUCH beautiful,ornate,and amazing architecture!!!! I would love to see that some day.

Agree! This building is STUNNING! It feeds my love of detail.
(Top right corner of the building. can use cleaning up, you missed some ;) )

Oh, i missed that :blushing: Thank you very much

I have to agree with Rabbit. I think you said in another thread that you used Microsoft Paint to fill in the sky? Don't do that because if there is any color variation between pixels, the fill effect stops. The result is that at the edge of objects where a pixel that might be a color that's a mix between the blue sky and yellow roof, will not be filled with the bucket, and your object will have a thin halo. (I'm also looking at all those light-bulbs which appear white).

Gimp has a fill tool that also selects colors which are similar, so the fill is more effective. You can also apply a smooth gradient so your sky looks more like...sky.

Thank you Gad :D i had a disappointing sky there; that is why i filled it; yes, that was done without expertise..... i will try gimp and gradient tool :D

Hello again frequency. Once again I think your composition could use a bit of work. I think that if you had included more space/sky around the building your image could have been much more captivating. Also, your sky looks a bit too unnatural. On the bright side, the detail in the image is absolutely stunning. A bit too sharpened in my opinion though.
Thank you Edgar very much; i agree with your suggestions; will take care of :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom