What's new

Devil in disguise C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
He only looks sweet and innocent ;)

I know it looks strange that he has no arms, but I am in love with the expression on his face and thinks that surpasses the fact that his arms are at his side.

DSC_0124-1.jpg
 
Lmao,

Just got this printed in 5x7 at Wally World, when cashing out the woman looks at me and says 'Who took this picture?'. I told her that I did, and she asked me if I was a photographer and then explain copyright infringement. I am glad that Wally World is so stern on the copyrights for us, but she made me pull out a business card and ID! A little over the top, especially since it's not 'that' professional looking, but :thumbup: to Walmart anyway.
 
Well earned compliment. :thumbup:


:D I took it as a compliment Lol. However it seemed a little extreme. Not going to complain though, the photo is sitting pretty in a frame on my desk now. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom