p714820021.jpg

p766148219.jpg

p948312265.jpg

p800532076.jpg

p855327317.jpg

p719741730.jpg

p900786680.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic! I am a bit of a black and white purest but the tone seems to work. Really great stuff for just having a quick look. 2& 3 were my favorites.

I don't know why but the blacks don't look black at all to me.

EchoingWhisper said:

What color do the blacks look like then? :)

By the way, fantastic shots to the OP.

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I added a little brown toning.

the not so blacks look good on this set, caught my attention immediately. Good worky Schwetty!

I too, like the toning you added to the images. Makes them seem classic without being cheesy. :sillysmi:

nice shots, Robin!

Second shooting for Trevor Brown

p800532076.jpg

Just wanted to add in that you did a very good job of removing the pole from behind the guys head... (from the image you posted yesterday). I do see something a little bit off that might have got missed during the cloning in the middle window (I dont know what the "window" is actually called)

I love the tone used in these images.

Nice job Schwetty, I really liked nthe outdoor poses and the B&W worked perfectly.

I too, like the toning you added to the images. Makes them seem classic without being cheesy. :sillysmi:

Cheesy sells according to some photographers :D

I would say these are more vintage B&W, which I prefer. Very beautiful! I wish I can produce images like these someday.
You can! Remember, content is KEY. Perfectly exposed photo with sharp focus but with crappy content wont do anything.

Just playing with different processing. I actually reduced the brown.

the not so blacks look good on this set, caught my attention immediately. Good worky Schwetty!
:thumbup:

nice shots, Robin!

I love the tone used in these images.

Nice job Schwetty, I really liked nthe outdoor poses and the B&W worked perfectly.

Most reactions

Back