Dezert racing!!!!!!!

Nick Sexton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a professional race photographer. i shoot off road events in north america, Baja California, and beyond. here are a few of my photos.

3292926419_62272d9feb_b.jpg

3293759960_6e59309289_b.jpg

3293763538_db89787e44_b.jpg

3292944079_42493247b0_b.jpg

3292938251_8348484337_b.jpg

3292942087_c78d4df513_b.jpg

3293747736_7c8dbab962_b.jpg

Last edited:
Wait... Baja California isn't in North America?

Just kidding.

Really though, cool shots.

These are great. I love them. Very cleanly and professionally captured. My only complaint is the haloing artifacts here and there. That's just a personal preference though.

I wish I could have been in your shoes, man! Great action shots.

Great shots, esp the dune buggy
icon_thumright.gif
do you zoom out when taking the pic, or apply in PP, for example in the first shot, only the front half of the ground is blurred

thank you for your comments! :D i use a photoshop plug in called Photo Tools from On One to create the radial blur effect. i like to think that by applying the radial blur, it adds a little motion to the picture and also i like how it centers the subject.

shot 1 (although halo is visible) is SUPERB...love the desaturation on that one (im a sucker for desaturated images).
that has a bit of an hdr feel to it...did you bracket and tonemap? looks awesome.

shot 1 (although halo is visible) is SUPERB...love the desaturation on that one (im a sucker for desaturated images).
that has a bit of an hdr feel to it...did you bracket and tonemap? looks awesome.

Thank you very much! the effect that is used for the first image is a presetting that is found on a photoshop plug-in call photo tools, OnOne Software. the effect that i used is call omaha beach. thank you for the comments!

Great shots!! I would like to see a bit more saturation in the first shot though.

Cheers

Great series, I love the action feel that they all have.

My one peeve is with number one. Far too much sharpening being used, the halo is very distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back