Did anyone lose this?

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_9382-Edit.jpg

You've been doing well with your bird shots lately Ian. Methinks the 7D was a good choice. :thumbsup:

I love the 7D. It really seems to sing bird-songs now that I got the 400mm f/5.6L. I kept my 30D as a backup body but, I must admit, I almost never use it.

....now that I got the 400mm f/5.6L. .
Well slap me silly. Congratz. I was looking for that range and a bit further until my car decided to cough up a hairball. The initial estimate wasn't that bad, but then bad became worse. No more photo equipment this year. :er: But I love my car too. karma is real

D*** cars. Can't live with them, can't shoot 'em.

As long lenses go, the Canon 400 is really quite reasonably priced. I got it used from someone on a bird photography forum I inhabit (he bought a 500mm f/4 -- not quite so reasonably priced).

I was looking in the 400-600mm range, used of course. Some pretty good deals are about.

909412529_FVJwA-XL.jpg

It started with a blown head gasket, but has turned into so much more. I knew mine was special.....just didn't realize how special. :er:

That is an awesome shot! Good job!

D*** cars. Can't live with them, can't shoot 'em.
Technically you can, but it's more trouble than its worth if you want functional transportation.

Most reactions

Back