did I post this before?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Not sure if I did. It was taken for Dan's site when he did a challenge on hands. The aim here was to show frantic movement and give the impression of addiction. Or summit like that.

hands_001.jpg

It's about time I posted photos after commenting on everyone else's. Only fair you get to rip me to shreds isn't it. :mrgreen:

I'd be happy to rip it regardless of where you put it :mrgreen: except I happen to think it's a rockin' good image. I really like it. You are showing motion, and I agree with Miss Kara: the bandaids are a very nice touch. Nicely done!

Karalee said:
This is the wrong forum for ripping photos to shreds

unfortunately, that doesn't stop a few.

excellent ferny for all the reasons previously stated...definiately tells the story. :thumbup:

Indeed, the composition, the bandaids, the viens on his arms, the fast moving thumbs. oh, and I like the b&w too :)

I've made a shot with almost exactly the same thought behind it, only the gamepad was a keyboard in mine.. hehe. I like yours better though :)

Cool shot Ferny. Reminds me of my video game days....the bandaids are cool, and the slight blur on the thumb. Nice one.!!!

I like it for all the reasons above... couldn't think of anything new to say! Very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back