Did I win a BLT with Mayo?

Yup, Corry's now addicted. It gets more fun the longer and more verbose your message gets. Also, depending on the language you choose, it can be more or less humorous.

Yup, Corry ora addicted. Ottiene a più divertimento il più lungo e più verbose il vostro messaggio ottiene. Inoltre, secondo la lingua che scegliete, esso può essere più o meno divertente.

Yup, Corry hour addicted. It obtains the more longest divertimento and more verbose your message obtains. Moreover, second the language that you choose, it can be more or less amusing.

Mary had a little lamb, Little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, Its fleece was white as snow.

Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, Everywhere that Mary went, The lamb was sure to go.

It followed her to school one day, School one day, school one day, It followed her to school one day, Which was against the rules.

It made the children laugh and play, Laugh and play, laugh and play, It made the children laugh and play, To see a lamb in school.

메리에는 작은 어린 양, 작은 어린 양, 작은 어린 양, 메리가 가졌다 작은 어린 양을, 그것의 양털 이었다 눈으로서 백색 있었다. 가게 어디에나적으로 메리가 갔다 고 메리가 갔 다 고, 메리는, 메리 갔다, 어디에나적으로, 어린 양 확실했다 갔다. 규칙향하여 있던 하나 일을 훈련하기 위하여 한 일을 훈련하기 위하여 그것은 그녀를, 훈련한다 하나 일을, 훈련한다 하나 일, 그것을 따랐다 그녀를 따랐다. 그것은 아이를 실소 한 놀이, 웃음및 놀이, 웃음및 놀이, 아이및 놀이를, 학교안에 어린 양을 보기 위하여 실소한.

The maul li to the small young pretense, the small young pretense, the small young pretense, maul Riga it had, the small young pretense, as the eye which is it both hairs white it was. To store where or maul Riga it went with the enemy, maul Riga kass all, the maul li, the maul li it went, or with the enemy, the young pretense it was positive to where, it went. In order to train rule one days which are to head in order to train one days it one days which train her, oneth it trains, followed her which follows it. It playing which laughs the child, laugh and playing, laugh and playing, in order to see the young pretense inside the school the child and playing, it laughed.

That one is hilarious, Rob!!!! Maybe I should try a nursery rhyme. How bout this: Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his Crown and Jill came tumbling after.

Hmmmm...I think I'll translate this to...Korean, and back.

저 것개은 들뜨다 의 약탈!!!! 어쩌면 나는 동요를 해봐야 한다. 시합 이것 까 라고: 근해의 들통을 가져오기 위하여 잭과Jill은 언덕높은 쪽으로 갔다. 잭은 아래로 넘어지 그의 크라운을 끊Jill은 와 후에 넘어진. Hmmmm나는 이것을... 한국어 및 뒤 번역할 것 을... 나가 생각하는.

That thing dog comes off plunder! ! ! ! Possibly me, must try a restlessness. Tournament this as it peels,: In order to bring the pail of the adjacent waters the jack and the Jill the hill went toward the high piece. The jack went over in lower part and Ji his crown kkunh with the Jill fell after. Hmmmm me this... The Korean language and after translate... It goes out and it thinks.

:biglaugh:

core_17 said:
That thing dog comes off plunder! ! ! ! Possibly me, must try a restlessness. Tournament this as it peels,: In order to bring the pail of the adjacent waters the jack and the Jill the hill went toward the high piece. The jack went over in lower part and Ji his crown kkunh with the Jill fell after. Hmmmm me this... The Korean language and after translate... It goes out and it thinks.

Umm, I don't mean to be rude or anything...But this actually sounds like some of the Koreans I know trying to have a conversation with me...maybe they all have tiny babelfishes in their ears and that is why (oh, sorry...didn't mean to mix in science fiction...but while on it, I personally think that The Increasingly Inaccurately Named Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy is one of the best science fiction series I've ever read). Thank You. This message has been brought to you by the Vogon Poetry Society.

Umm, δεν σημαίνω να είμαι αγενής ή τίποτα... αλλά αυτό ηχεί πραγματικά όπως μερικούς από τους Κορεάτες που ξέρω την προσπάθεια να έχω μια συνομιλία με με... ίσως αυτοί όλοι να έχει τα μικροσκοπικά babelfishes στα αυτιά τους και γίαυτό (το OH, θλιβερό... δεν σήμανε να αναμίξει στην επιστημονική φαντασία... αλλά ενώ σε την, προσωπικά σκέφτομαι ότι ο όλο και περισσότερο ανακριβώς ονομασμένος hitchhiker οδηγός για την τριλογία γαλαξιών είναι μια από την καλύτερη σειρά επιστημονικής φαντασίας έχω διαβάσει πάντα). Σας ευχαριστούμε. Αυτό το μήνυμα σας έχει παρουσιαστεί σε από την κοινωνία ποίησης Vogon.

Umm, I do not mean to be rude or nothing... but this it really sounds as certain from the Koreans that I know the effort to have a discussion with with... perhaps these all to have microscopic babelfishes in the ears their and gj'ayto' (OH, dreary... did not mean anamj'xej in the scientific imagination... but while in, personally thinks that the always very innacurately named hitchhiker driver on the trilogy of galaxies is one from the better line of scientific imagination has always read). You we thank. This your message has been presented in by the society of poetry Vogon.

This thread is so much fun, I had to introduce it to another forum that I'm on, that has a special area for games n stuff (like our word association). I'm home from work now, and due to the snow I'm not going to my other job tonight. So, I'm free to babelfish all night long. Prepare to be babelfished to death!

To Chinese-simp

这条螺纹非常是乐趣, 我必须介绍它给其它论坛, 我继续下去, 有一个特别区域为比赛n 材料(象我们的词协会) 。我现在家庭从工作, 和归结于我今晚不去我的其它工作的雪。如此, 我整夜是自由的对babelfish 。准备是babelfished 对死亡!

and back:

This thread extremely is a pleasure, I must introduce it gives other forums, I continue, some special area for competes the n material (to look like our word association). I now the family from the work, tonight does not go to my other work snows with the conclusion to me. So, I all night am free to babelfish. The preparation is babelfished to the death!

Come on people! You should try this! It's fun! Entertain me on this cold and snowy evening! Don't make me actually go DO something! What fun is that?

Rrrrrussian!

О на людей! Вы должны попытаться это! Будет потехой! Развлеките меня на этом холодном и снежном вечере! Не сделайте меня фактическ пойти СДЕЛАЙТЕ что-то! Что потеха то?

O to the people! You must attempt this! It will be fun! Entertain me on this cold and snowy evening! Do not make me it is actual to go MAKE something! What fun that?

Wow! I came up with a good idea for once :D

It seems that Systran (makers of Babelfish) don't follow their own advice... either that or their translator is a bit crap :lmao:

An extract from their 'quick tips on writing' page:

Whenever you want to convey information intended for translation, write in a direct style. Follow our recommendations to help you prepare documents that will improve the results of Machine Translated texts.

Be Direct. Write in a Simple, Clear Manner.
Avoid complex sentence structures, ambiguous phrases, extra clauses, and sentence fragments, and unnecessary words.
Be Concise and To The Point.
Use short sentences but do not leave out necessary grammatical elements.
Do Not Leave Out Necessary Words.
The English language allows us clearly convey our intentions even when we omit certain words, such as relative pronouns (who, whom, that, which), prepositions, and parts of verbs. These words are required in other languages and must be included in documents that will be translated.

Into Japanese and back...

When we would like to carry the information which is intended for translating write on the style directly with anytime. The result of the text which is translated by the machine follow to our nominations which help the fact that the document which increases is prepared. Is directly. Being simple, write on the clear method. Complicated sentence structure, ambiguous phrase, the excessive paragraph, and the piece, and unnecessary word of the sentence avoid. Letter being pure, thickly the て in with the point. But as for the use short sentence being necessary, you do not exclude the grammatical element. Necessary word does not have to be excluded. English seems like word and the related pronoun which is we (, that someone), when abbreviating the preposition of verb, and the part even, our intentions which carry us clearly are made possible. These words are required by other language and you must be included in the document which is translated.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well this is one weird thread. I'm not sure why Jocose deserves a BLT, but I for one will not be sending him one anytime soon. I don't have his address, and I'm sure that the bacon would grow moldy during shipping. Moldy bacon=gross. I think... This thread reminds me of a site I saw a long time ago whereby someone took simple phrases and translated them into multiple languages and then back into English, and saw how wacky they got. It was funny then, and it's funny now.

[I translated from English to Japanese, back to english, to chinese, to english, to french, to german, and back to english]

Then it cannot understand that the thread of this 1 this throws are outside. Why the morning I is worth a suffering from BLT fully from humor, but I is, because finally 1 does not supply and in its you sometime, is not security. I do not have this address, and examine the bacon mildewy that you develop upward to stimulate in book of the goods between the waterproof of straw. Bacon de Mildewy. Which mine it, which concerns this imminent change of the thread wind, like the thought... They received, are accepted translated the time place before the simple expression with a certain person, into many languages I, and English let you remind and saw me me of that it him, which sees. Now, there if it works is strange and then, is strange.

Wow...just wow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back