Did you get it?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, did you get it for X-mas? Did you get what you wanted or did you get something else?

I'll start... Yeah, I got it! :D

i didnt get anything yet, still xmas eve for another 20 minutes :twisted: and i dont get presents till xmas day argh
o well, merry christmas to u :D

No. I didn't.
It hasn't arrived as yet. But will - eventually.

I did get a tripod for my birthday (two days before Christmas Eve), but my husband didn't really know what to look for and got me one with which I can't put the camera in a vertical position... He meant well...

Hertz van Rental said:
Oh.... and the cat has just thrown up on my bed.
It's the thought that counts alright.

:smileys: :smileys:

I know how it feels, I have three of them. :lol:

Photography related I got a DiMage z10, a Holga 120n, 10 roll of 400iso 35mm, 3 rolls of Ilford PanF Plus 50 and 2 rolls of Fuji Colour Superia 100.

I'm going to get drunk with the Jack Daniels, 3 mini Baileys bottles, the big Bailey bottle and 5 bottles of beer that I got. Then I'll start on the 18 cans of Boddingtons I bought on Wednesday.

We decided to do another "no presents" christmas here but for some reason I seem to get more that way from the people who refuse to pay attention to that rule.

However, there is one thing I wish I had right now but don't have. Next Christmas for sure though :wink:

I've only gotten my presents from the bf so far...got em a week early cuz he didn't have anywhere to store em. I'm pretty happy with em. I think I know what I got from my parents...I'll find out in about a half hour or so. :) It's been a good Christmas so far. I get to spend it with the one I love...:)

hehe we receive xmas gifts on the christams eve :) and:
1. I didn't receive MD :(
2. He didn't come down through the chimney :(:(

Awwwwwww, Mentos.
Is he stuck in that chimney now?????

I received all I could want this Christmas:
1. Spent time with my 2 wonderful boys and experienced the magic of Christmas through them

2. Had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the man I love

3. Realized that there is nothing I lack in life. I have love, happiness, friends and family.

I got the best damn printer ever!

It also prints contact sheets, and I shade in the one with the picture I want, it has a built in scanner *which you cant see* scans the contact sheet and prints the image I want!

Most reactions

Back