What's new

Did you Like this?

It looks like a wallpaper pattern from the seventies :)
 
I basically do like it. If there were a change I would make, it would be to do away with the darkening at the edges of the frame; in this case, the vignetting is hurting the overall feeling of "pattern". I think if it were bright, all the way to the edges, the overall effect would be stronger, purer, better. But I DO LIKE the "treatment" the leaves have been given.
 
I am not feeling this Frequency. My mind goes directly to my grandmothers furniture. She was a very savvy shopper though! :)
 
I like it except for the blue stuff where the black should be :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom