Digital compact camera - Opinions

AMSA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello mates

I'm new to the forum and I'm making this topic in order to get some of your opinions about compact cameras.
I've an EOS 350D since Sept 2007 but now I wanna buy a compact for my vacations, for those moments which the dSLR doesn't fit well, those spontaneous shots, you know what I mean!

Which camera you suggest ? I don't wanna spend too much on it, maybe £150/200€.

I'll be waiting for your posts!
Thanks
Regards

Hello guys

No one has nothing to say :( I really have some rush on buying a compact camera..

Thanks

My advice would be a Canon bridge camera... if that size is ok. http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital...8&qid=1346801989&sr=8-1&keywords=canon+bridge

If you want smaller, than look at some of the Panasonic Lumix's. Amazon.com: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580 12MP Digital Camera with 5x MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Black): Electronics

I personally would not buy a SONY ever, and would give it away if someone gave me one! (speaking with about 45 years of experience, in case you are wondering!)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
cgipson1 said:
My advice would be a Canon bridge camera... if that size is ok. http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Stabilized-2-7-Inch-Vari-Angle/dp/B005MTMFHU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346801989&sr=8-1&keywords=canon+bridge

If you want smaller, than look at some of the Panasonic Lumix's. Amazon.com: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580 12MP Digital Camera with 5x MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Black): Electronics

I personally would not buy a SONY ever, and would give it away if someone gave me one! (speaking with about 45 years of experience, in case you are wondering!)

Hmmmm....probably should of actually read the web page before posting the link. I'm not a Sony fan either.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back