Montjohn
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Evansville, IN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have used this film scanner and have good results, but there are problems.
I have a tough time with tech matters(old guy!), and this scanner is no different.
I am wondering if anyone who has one of these scanners (within driving distance of my home) would be willing to show me how to operate it better. Of course, I would go to your place- accompanied by my wife. A four hour round trip would be no problem for me.
We live in Evansville, Indiana, which is the very southern tip of the state.
The main problem is that the scans are cropped on each side when they download to the computer. There have been times when this did not happen, so I must be doing something different now.
Any ideas that could guide me online?
Thanks to all!
John
I have a tough time with tech matters(old guy!), and this scanner is no different.
I am wondering if anyone who has one of these scanners (within driving distance of my home) would be willing to show me how to operate it better. Of course, I would go to your place- accompanied by my wife. A four hour round trip would be no problem for me.
We live in Evansville, Indiana, which is the very southern tip of the state.
The main problem is that the scans are cropped on each side when they download to the computer. There have been times when this did not happen, so I must be doing something different now.
Any ideas that could guide me online?
Thanks to all!
John