What's new

Ding

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The neighbors pickumup truck got dinged

1.
Ding_1.jpg


2.
ding_2.jpg


Taken with Yashica T3D
 
Sign post I think. If I understood them correctly it was the Rite Aid sign, but there is a heck of a curb in front of that but...
 
What did they run in to!?
Sign post I think. If I understood them correctly it was the Rite Aid sign, but there is a heck of a curb in front of that but...
Ok it was a telephone pole infront of the Rite Aid sign, That did not seem right to so I had to look to find out. The Rite Aid sign is brick and he said he had to swerve due to some one suddenly stopping infront of him. He hit the telephone pole between the road and the sign located right next to the parking lot entrance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom