What's new

Dinner is served.

The food is ****ing delicious!!!

It's for my photojournalism class.

I'm doing a series on people working.
 
Oops, and here I half expected to see some roast chicken on a plate ... :oops: . How could this happen to my thinking, I wonder... can't have anything to do with another thread of yours that I have replied to a couple of minutes ago?
 
Oops, and here I half expected to see some roast chicken on a plate ... :oops: . How could this happen to my thinking, I wonder... can't have anything to do with another thread of yours that I have replied to a couple of minutes ago?

:lmao:You are not alone, I thought the same thing:lmao:
 
looks like " yeh what do want" in jersey accent.
great
 
Oops, and here I half expected to see some roast chicken on a plate ... :oops: . How could this happen to my thinking, I wonder... can't have anything to do with another thread of yours that I have replied to a couple of minutes ago?

I'd have a hard time eating the girls..they all have names.
 
What school are you going to? They don't offer a PJ class up here at PSU :(
 
Nice, my girlfriend went there for three years. Do they offer PJ degrees?

I'm not sure if they do offer one. I'm taking this as an elective. My degree is in multimedia.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom