AF44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #1
L Lunchbox TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2008 Messages 338 Reaction score 7 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #2 i really like this pic
P pixeldawg TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2008 Messages 155 Reaction score 2 Location Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #3 Interesting image. Where did you shoot this? It reminds me of the Oakland docks- particularly with the sloping hill in the background.
Interesting image. Where did you shoot this? It reminds me of the Oakland docks- particularly with the sloping hill in the background.
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Nov 24, 2008 #4 Nice image, nice title. The more I look at it the more i feel they're just about to break into a synchronised swim or something. (probably just me).
Nice image, nice title. The more I look at it the more i feel they're just about to break into a synchronised swim or something. (probably just me).
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #5 I do like harbour cranes! I sooo like them! And you captured them well against that magnificent sky. But why that crop? And why so much room behind them?
I do like harbour cranes! I sooo like them! And you captured them well against that magnificent sky. But why that crop? And why so much room behind them?
Do'Urden's Eyes TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 881 Reaction score 0 Location Mississauga, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #6 I really like the title of this photo. Matches very well.
pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #7 The title fits well with the image; nice shot! (my photoblog)