Dinosaurs under the stars

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Borrego Springs, Ca is a dark sky location. They have these sculptures throughout the 'desert' around town.
Giving it a try as a newbie again..
Used my headlights to get focus and still tryin

borrego night.jpg
g to do better at that.
Used a headlamp with white light and a red light ad tried both for the light painting.
Tokina 11-16, Nikon D7000, @ 15 seconds, ISO ?1600 ish..

DSC_4012.JPG

Last edited:
Borrego Springs, Ca is a dark sky location. They have these sculptures throughout the 'desert' around town.
Giving it a try as a newbie again..
Used my headlights to get focus and still tryin

View attachment 188063 g to do better at that.
Used a headlamp with white light and a red light ad tried both for the light painting.
Tokina 11-16, Nikon D7000, @ 15 seconds, ISO ?1600 ish..

View attachment 188062
Great idea. I like the second one a lot. Looking forward to more in this series.

Very nice shots. I really like the second.

Thank you. It was a learning experience.
Am from your neck of the woods..graduated Duxbury waaaay back. Worked Cape Cod Canal 2013-2017 and plan on back there summer 2021..

I grew up in the back of a dune buggy on the cape waaaay, waaaay back. Are you full time Rv'ers now?

Thank you. It was a learning experience.
Am from your neck of the woods..graduated Duxbury waaaay back. Worked Cape Cod Canal 2013-2017 and plan on back there summer 2021..

I grew up in the back of a dune buggy on the cape waaaay, waaaay back. Are you full time Rv'ers now?

Yes. It is a wonderful way to see the country!
We are doing Grand Tetons this summer and may catch up with SquarePeg if our timing is right in September.
Plan to work Canal next summer as hubby LOVES fishing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back